If you want to buy It check in my store
Until now, the USBASP windows driver wasn't signed. On older versions of windows this was't too much of a problem as you could override the signature error. On Windows Vista x64 and Windows 7, it is almost a show stopper.
Various methods have been suggested including a utility called Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider or Pressing F8 at boot time and selecting Disable Driver Signature Enforcement. These approaches were far from ideal.
With the release of libusb-win32 version 18.104.22.168 this is a thing of the past. A new USBASP driver is now available; is based on the libusb-win32 driver; and supports 32 and 64 bit windows. It is partially signed which means windows still produces a warning during installation, but that warning does not prevent installation of the driver.
1. First try to install simple software download here
2. Try to install it until the proggress has finished.
3. then Check your device in device manager check that your PC have been detecting your device? if not..!!! do this prosedure.
OK, now for the installation procedure...
- Download the driver from http://www.protostack.com/download/USBasp-win-driver-x86-x64-ia64-v1.2.4.zip and unzip it
- For those having issues with the zip file, please try the following rar filehttp://www.protostack.com/download/USBasp-win-driver-x86-x64-ia64-v1.2.4.rar
- Insert the USBASP into your USB port
- The system will attempt to install a driver from Windows Update
5. and will fail
6. At this point, go into device manager and find the entry for the USBASP programmer. It should be displayed with a yellow alert icon next to it.
7. Right click on the device and select "Update Driver Software"
8. When prompted "How do you want to search for driver software", select "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Select the folder where you unzipped the driver files then click "Next"
10. At this point, windows will give you a nice red warning dialog with the message "Windows can't verify the publisher of this driver software"
11. Click "Install this driver software anyway" and the driver will install.